Ortho Now Walk-In Clinic
Quick, Convenient Care for Orthopedic Injuries at Ortho Now!
– When you are injured, you need orthopedic care quickly. You don’t want to wait for an appointment. We are making it easy for you to get care quickly and conveniently through the Ortho Now Walk-in Clinic at OrthoTexas. Our highly specialized, fellowship-trained physicians will provide an evaluation, xrays if necessary, bracing and casting services, as well as a general treatment and follow-up plan for your injury.
Save money – pay a co-pay for a specialist visit
No long wait times like an Emergency Room
Treatment provided by orthopedic experts
Avoid exposure to sick patients in the ER or Urgent Care
Open Monday – Thursday from 4pm – 6 pm
at OrthoTexas in Carrollton and Frisco
Ortho Now is for general orthopedic care. If you want to see a specific specialist, please feel free to schedule an appointment with the doctor of your choice. Please note, if your insurance requires a referral to be seen by a specialist, please call the office to schedule as your visit may not be covered without the referral.
We accept most insurance plans. and you will be billed for a visit to a specialist, not an urgent care visit. For those who are uninsured or underinsured, we offer discounted rates and payment is due at the time of service.
KNOW WHERE TO GO WHEN YOU ARE INJURED
Ortho Now is not an urgent care and we only provide treatment for orthopedic or musculoskeletal injuries or pain. If you are sick or have any injury to the eye, colds, flu or respiratory issues or any condition not related to the bones, muscles or joints please visit your primary care doctor or an urgent care facility close to you.
Ortho Now – Walk-In Clinic
- Any recent injury to the bone, muscle or joints
- Injuries with severe pain or swelling in the shoulders, arms, hands/wrists, legs, feet/ankles, and back and neck
- A broken bone or suspected broken bone
- Sports injuries
- Muscle Strains
- Ligament or Tendon injuries
- Any open fracture where the bone is visible
- Deep cuts or lacerations
- Any life or limb threatening condition
- Severe injuries that affect multiple areas or the body
- Concussion or head injury
NO Appointment Needed
Walk-in on Monday – Thursday from 4 pm to 6pm in Carrollton and Frisco