OrthoTexas currently accepts the following insurance:
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Aetna HMO/PPO/EPO
- Aetna Medicare PPO/HMO
- Aetna Texas Health Plan
- BCBS PPO/POS/EPO/HPN
- BCBS HMO (Not Blue Advantage HMO (BAV), QHP
BCBS Medicare HMO/PPO
- BCBS Health Select
- Beech Street PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Cigna International
- Cigna Local Plus
- Cigna Open Access
- Employer’s Health Network (EHN)
- FedMed PPO
- First Health/Coventry PPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Healthsmart GEPO/POS/PPO/NON-EPO
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- IMS (Independent Medical Systems PPO)
- International Health
- Medicaid – Traditional (As secondary only – NOT Contracted with: Amerigroup, Chips, Cooks Children, Molina, Parkland Kids, Star Plus, Superior, Texas Choice)
- Medicare – Traditional
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Marketplace (HMO/PPO) Bronze, Silver, and Gold * (Dr. Fagelman & Myers)
- Plan Vista Pro
- School Insurance
- Scott & White Health Plan HMO/PPO/EPO
- Tricare for Life (Medicare Supplement Only)
- Tricare East/West Standard, Reserve, or Select
- UHC Choice (Golden Rule)
- United Health Care Health Select Plan
- United Health Care PPO/HMO
- United Health Care EPO (Not Compass EPO or Methodist EPO)
- United Health Care Navigate
- United Health Care NexusACO
- United Health Care Medicare Advantage PPO
*Individual insurance contracts can change frequently and some contracts allow for specific physicians only. Please contact your insurance plan or our office directly with questions and to verify your coverage.
NO SURPRISES ACT
Notice of Good Faith Estimate.
Under the No Surprises Act, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. By law, health care providers and health care facilities are required to give patients who do not have insurance or are not using insurance, an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate” for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs such as medical tests and services, medications, and equipment.
- OrthoTexas, as your health care provider, will provide you with a Good Faith Estimate in writing. You can also ask our team for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure you save a copy or take a picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your rights to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.