Return to your active, healthy life.
Elbow injuries, including fractures and soft tissue injuries, can make normal everyday tasks both painful and difficult. At OrthoTexas, our medical staff is equipped with the most current medical facilities to properly diagnose and treat elbow issues. Whether you have a sports injury, fracture(s), or any elbow related disease, the physicians, physical and occupational therapists at OrthoTexas can provide comprehensive medical treatment to help you get relief.
What is Tennis Elbow?
Lateral epicondylitis, commonly referred to as “tennis elbow,” is one of the most common and infamous elbow injuries. Essentially this is a muscle strain caused by overuse, which can cause a series of small and painful tears in the tendon. Although named for the athletes who commonly suffer this injury, this condition impact many people who make repetitive motions with their elbows, including plumbers, painters, and similar. Tennis elbow is also similar, but distinct, from medial epicondylitis, or “golfer’s elbow,” which can also be extremely painful.
Other common elbow injuries we treat include:
- Adult Forearm Fractures
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow
- Broken Arm
- Distal Humerus Fractures
- Elbow (Olecranon) Bursitis
- Elbow and Forearm Diseases and Syndromes
- Elbow and Forearm Fractures and Injuries
- Elbow Dislocation
- Elbow Fractures in Children
- Forearm Fractures in Children
- Olecranon (Elbow) Fractures
- Osteoarthritis of the Elbow
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at the Elbow (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)