Michael A House, M.D.
OrthoTexas would like to introduce our newest physician, Dr. Michael House.
Dr. House sees patients in our Denton location.
Dr. House grew up in Denton, TX and graduated from Denton High School. He received his undergraduate degree in Animal Science from Texas A&M University, and then completed medical school at Texas Tech University in 1993. Dr. House completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Alabama-Birmingham Health Science Center where he was the Chief Resident. Dr. House returned to Denton and joined John R. Anderson, M.D. in practice in 1999.
Dr. House is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Texas Orthopedic Association. He has served in leadership positions, including department chairman and board of directors at numerous Denton hospitals. Dr. House has been the head team physician of University of North Texas Athletics and Denton ISD since 1999.
- General Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – University of Alabama at Birmingham Division of Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School – Texas Tech University Health Sciences
- Undergraduate – Texas A & M University
- Fellow – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Texas Orthopaedic Association