Christopher D. Allmon, M.D.
Dr. Allmon is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in elbow, hand and wrist surgery. He is fellowship-trained in upper extremity surgery and microsurgery at the Hand Center of San Antonio; he is an expert in trauma and disorders from the elbow down through the hand.
Conditions Dr. Allmon specializes in treating include:
- Carpal Tunnel surgery
- DeQuervain’s Tendonitis
- ECU Tendonitis
- Hand and wrist trauma
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Sports injuries to the hand and wrist
Dr. Allmon graduated from Harvard University with a degree in government with honors and a citation in foreign language and received his medical degree at Harvard Medical School. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Maryland & Shock Trauma Center.
Dr. Allmon lives in Dallas. He speaks Spanish and enjoys road biking and playing the trumpet.
- Hand & Wrist
- Fellowship in Upper Extremity Surgery & Microsurgery- The Hand Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Residency- University of Maryland Shock & Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD
- Medical School- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Undergraduate Degree- Harvard University, Cambridge, MD
- Degree in Government with Honors & a Citation in Foreign Language (Spanish)
- Midland High School, Midland, TX
Honors & Distinctions
- Voted: Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Stars Edition – 2018
- Recognized among D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Dallas – 2017