Victoria D. Knoll, M.D.
Dr. Knoll is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand and wrist surgery.
Dr. Knoll graduated from Oklahoma State University with a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She completed a surgical internship and orthopedic residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. She completed a fellowship in hand and microvascular surgery at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Knoll is board certified in orthopedic surgery and holds a certificate of added qualification in surgery of the hand.
Dr. Knoll has served on physician peer review committees at Surgery Center of Plano, Associated Arthroscopy Institute (now Baylor Surgicare of Plano) and Baylor Scott & White Frisco.
Dr. Knoll lives in Dallas with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching basketball, jogging, and snow skiing.
Dr. Knoll has been voted Best Doctor in D Magazine for both Collin and Dallas County by her peers multiple years.
- Hand & Wrist
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certification of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Voted: Texas Monthly Super Doctors – 2014 – 2020
- Recognized among D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Dallas – 2013 – 2018, 2020
- Recognized among D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Collin County – 2011 – 2021