Dr. Rodgers is board certified orthopedic surgeon who practices general
orthopedics with subspecialty interest in sports medicine. Dr. Rodgers
has served as chief of the medical staff at Texas Health Presbyterian
Hospital Allen and served on numerous committees there and other area
Dr. Rodgers graduated from the school of medicine at Louisiana State University
in New Orleans as well as a prior degree in pharmacy from Northeast Louisiana
University. His did his orthopedic training at the Tarrant County Hospital
District Program at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX. He has
been Board Certified since 1993.
Dr. Rodgers is also the official Team Physician for McKinney Boyd High
School- Go Broncos.
Dr. Rodgers cares for patients off all ages, from pediatrics to adults,
at our McKinney and Allen locations.
He resides in McKinney with his wife of 34 years.
Foot & Ankle
Hand & Wrist
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Internship & Residency, John Peter Smith
Hospital, Fort Worth, TX 1983-88
- Internship: Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital, Baton Rouge LA 1982-83
- Medical: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 1978-82
- Pharmacy School: Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe LA 1974-76
Awards and Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Rho Chi Pharmacy honor Society
- Voted: Best Doctors in Dallas: 2011