B. Morgan, M.D.
Dr. Morgan is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in general orthopedic
surgery with a subspecialty Certification in Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
Dr. Morgan is the current medical director for the Outpatient Surgery
Center in McKinney, Texas, and is a former Chief of Surgery at Medical
Center of McKinney.
Dr. Morgan graduated Cum Laude from West Texas State University with a
Bachelor of Science, majoring in Biology and Chemistry, and received his
medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston,
TX, graduating with High Honors. He was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha
Medical Honor Society while at UTMB. He completed a transitional internship
at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis and performed his residency at
the University of Tennessee/ Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr.
Morgan then spent three years on active duty in the United States Navy
in Bremerton, Washington, before coming to Allen in 2002.
Dr. Morgan lives in Allen with his wife and their three children. He enjoys
boating and spending time with his family.
Foot & Ankle
Hand & Wrist
- Residency: Orthopaedic Residency, University of Tennessee / Campbell Clinic,
Memphis Tennessee 1995-1999
- Internship: Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis Tennessee 1994-1995
- Medical: Doctor of Medicine (High Honors), University of Texas Medical
Branch, Galveston, TX 1990-1994
- Undergraduate: BS (Cum Laude), West Texas State University, Canyon, TX 1986-1990
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Voted: Best Doctors in Collin County: 2014, 2017