D. Knoll, M.D.
Dr. Knoll is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand
and wrist surgery.
Dr. Knoll has served on physician peer review committees at both Surgery
Center of Plano, Associated Arthroscopy Institute (now Baylor Surgicare
of Plano) and Baylor Frisco.
Dr. Knoll graduated from Oklahoma State University with a bachelor’s
degree in mathematics and received her medical degree from the University
of Kansas School of Medicine. She completed a surgical internship and
orthopedic residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
in Dallas. She completed a fellowship in hand and microvascular surgery
at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Knoll is board
certified in orthopedic surgery and holds a certificate of added qualification
in surgery of the hand.
Dr. Knoll lives in Dallas with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys
spending time with her family and friends, basketball, jogging, snow and
Dr. Knoll has been voted by her peers for multiple Best of D Magazine for
both Collin and Dallas County 2012-2017.
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Certifications and Memberships
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certification of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Voted - Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2014 - 2018
- Best Doctors in Dallas - 2013 - 2018
- Recognized among D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Collin County 2011 - 2019