F. Fagelman, M.D.
Dr. Fagelman is a fellowship trained orthopedist who specializes in complex
shoulder and elbow surgery. This includes joint replacement, fractures,
arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and non-operative care.
Dr. Fagelman graduated from the school of Liberal Arts at the University
of Texas - Austin and received his medical degree from The University
of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He completed an internship
and performed his orthopedic residency at Loyola University Stritch School
of Medicine in Chicago. He completed a fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow
Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in 2006.
Dr. Fagelman has served as Vice-President at THR - Plano. He has been recognized as a
Rising Star in
Texas Monthly, in 2015-17.
Dr. Fagelman enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- Fellowship: Shoulder and Elbow Surgery | University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia,
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery | Loyola University Medical Center | Chicago,
- Medical: University of Texas Health Science Center | Houston, TX | 2000
Honors and Awards
- The 2005 Charles M. Schwartz traveling Fellowship - June 2005
- Excellence in Research - Loyola Department of Orthopaedics - May 2005 Second Place
- Chicago Trauma Resident Research Conference - 2002
- Ansen L. Williams Scholarship Award 1991-95
- Voted: Texas Monthly Rising Stars Edition 2015, 2016
- Voted: Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2017, 2018
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctor in Dallas 2017
- Recognized among D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Collin County, 2019