Dr. Burg is a board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeon specializing
in minimally invasive spine surgery, degenerative and deformity conditions
of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Burg went to the Carlson
School of Management at the University of Minnesota and obtained his medical
degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He completed his
internship and residency at the University of Minnesota Department of
Orthopedic Surgery. He did his fellowship in spinal surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, and creating, performing
and recording music.
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Neurological Spine Surgery, Cleveland Spine Institute
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Minnesota Dept.
of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship: Surgical Internship, University of Minnesota Department of Surgery
- Medical Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Voted: Texas Monthly Rising Stars Edition- 2017
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctors in Dallas- 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctors in Collin County- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 201