D. Adams, M.D.
Dr. Adams graduated medical school at Texas Tech University and completed
his orthopedic residency at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
He is a board certified orthopedic surgeon (ABOS), a Fellow in the American
Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and past Chief of Medical Staff at Texas
Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen.
Dr. Adams is a co-founder of the McKinney Christian Academy and Texas Chamber
Music Ensemble in McKinney. He is also a licensed pilot and a snow boarder.
He is married and has one son and one daughter.
Foot & Ankle
Hand & Wrist
Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- John Peter Smith Hospital - Fort Worth, TX 1986-1990
Internship: Surgical Internship
- John Peter Smith Hospital - Fort Worth, TX 1985 - 1986
Medical School: Texas Tech University
Honors and Distinctions
- Colin County Delegate to TMA House of Delegates 1994-Present
- Chief of Medical Staff, Presbyterian Hospital of Allen, Allen, TX 2002-03
- Chief of Orthopedics, Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney, TX 1999-2006
- Board Member, Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney, TX 1993-2006