D. Allmon, M.D.
Dr. Allmon is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon
who specializes in elbow, hand and wrist surgery. He is fellowship-trained
in upper extremity surgery and microsurgery at the Hand Center of San
Antonio; he is an expert in trauma and disorders from the elbow down through
the hand. Dr. Allmon is holding clinic in OrthoTexas’ Carrollton
and Frisco offices. Conditions Dr. Allmon specializes in treating include:
- Carpal Tunnel surgery
- DeQuervain’s Tendonitis
- ECU Tendonitis
- Hand and wrist trauma
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Sports injuries to the hand and wrist
Dr. Allmon graduated from Harvard University with a degree in government
with honors and a citation in foreign language and received his medical
degree at Harvard Medical School. He completed his residency in orthopedic
surgery at the University of Maryland & Shock Trauma Center.
Dr. Allmon lives in Dallas. He speaks Spanish and enjoys road biking and
playing the trumpet.
- Fellowship in Upper Extremity Surgery & Microsurgery- The Hand Center
of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Residency: University of Maryland Shock & Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Undergraduate Degree: Harvard University, Cambridge, MD
- Degree in Government w/Honors & a Citation in Foreign Language (Spanish).
Midland High School, Midland, TX
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Voted: Texas Monthly Rising Stars Edition-2018
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctor in Dallas-2017