D. Allmon, M.D.
Dr. Allmon is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in elbow,
hand and wrist surgery. Fellowship trained in Upper Extremity Surgery
and Microsurgery at the Hand Center of San Antonio; he is an expert in
trauma and disorders from the elbow down through the hand. Dr. Allmon
is holding clinic in OrthoTexas’ Carrollton, Flower Mound and Frisco
offices. Conditions Dr. Allmon specializes in treating include:
- Carpal Tunnel surgery
- DeQuervain’s Tendonitis
- ECU Tendonitis
- Hand and wrist trauma
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Sports injuries to the hand and wrist
Dr. Allmon graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Government
with Honors and a Citation in Foreign Language and received his medical
degree at Harvard Medical School. He completed his Residency in Orthopedic
Surgery at University of Maryland & Shock Trauma Center.
Dr. Allmon lives in Dallas. He speaks Spanish and enjoys road biking and
playing the trumpet.
The Hand Center of San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX August 2013 – July 2014
- Fellowship in Upper Extremity Surgery and Microsurgery
University of Maryland Shock & Trauma Center
- Baltimore, MD July 2008 – June 2013
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
Harvard Medical School
Harvard University - Cambridge, MA 1995-1999
- Degree in Government with Honors and a Citation in Foreign Language (Spanish).
- Harvard College Scholarship.
Midland High School
- Valedictorian, Midland, TX 1991-1995