Brian C. Fuller, M.D.
OrthoTexas would like to introduce our newest physician, Dr. Brian Fuller.
Dr. Fuller will be practicing in our Carrollton, Frisco, and Plano locations.
Dr. Fuller is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, including complex primary and revision hip and knee reconstructions. He is committed to providing the most up-to-date and effective treatment options to help relieve pain and restore function, enhancing his patients’ ability to participate in desired activities. Dr. Fuller graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Missouri School of Medicine and was selected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He was then commissioned as an officer in the United States Army and went on to complete his surgical internship and orthopedic residency at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. His military career continued at Fort Carson, CO, where he provided orthopedic surgical care to the Army’s World Class Athlete Program, 10th Special Forces Group, and 4th Infantry Division. Dr. Fuller was deployed to Afghanistan with the 126th Forward Surgical Team in 2014-2015 and again to Syria with the 274th Forward Surgical Team in 2017. Upon completion of his military service, Dr. Fuller’s surgical training continued with a fellowship in adult reconstruction and joint replacement at Rush University Medical Center. He was privileged to train under world-renowned surgeons who have pioneered minimally invasive techniques, partial knee replacement, outpatient surgery, and complex revision arthroplasty at one of the 5 best orthopedic hospitals in the United States. Additionally, he was selected for the 2019 Hip Society-British Hip Society Traveling Fellowship and spent several weeks in Great Britain learning from European experts in arthroplasty. Dr. Fuller enjoys spending time with his wife, Tasha, and sons, Warren & Waylon.
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial (Unicompartmental) Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Total Joint Replacement
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
Do you have questions about joint replacement surgery? Learn more here.
- The Hip Society – British Hip Society Travelling Fellowship, United Kingdom
- Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction – Rush University, Chicago, IL
- Residency – Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Internship – Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Medical School – University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Undergraduate – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Major, Medical Corps, US Army, Fort Carson, CO, June 2014 – June 2018
- Orthopedic Surgeon, 126th Forward Surgical Team, Afghanistan, October 2014 – March 2015
- Orthopedic Surgeon, 274th Forward Surgical Team, Syria, April 2017 – August 2017
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Eagle Scout, 1998
- 1st Team Academic All-Big XII, 2003
- Verizon Academic All-American, District VII, 2003
- Phi Kappa Phi, 2004
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 2008
- Army Achievement Medal, 2010, 2011, 2014
- Army Commendation Medal, 2015, 2017
- Meritorious Service Medal, 2018